- 1. Uniform vigorous growth, strong foliage density and high yield potential.
- 2. Cylindrical, around 28- 32 cm in length, compact, fleshy, attractive light green fruits with tender hairs.
- 3. Average fruit weight 550-600g in kharif and 450-500g in summer.
- 4. Picking starts in 52-55 days after sowing.
- 1. Vines with vigorous growth habit and high yield potential.
- 2. Fruits bottle shaped, around 50cm in length and light green in colour.
- 3. Picking starts in 60-63 days after sowing.
- 4. Average fruit weight 1000g.
- 1. Excellent plant vigour.
- 2. Shiny-light green, medium long, cylindrical fruit with slightly hairy surface.
- 3. Avg. fruit length 30-35 cm in summer and 35-40 cm in kharif.
- 4. Avg. fruit weight 700-750gm in kharif and 550-600gm in summer & girth 18-20 cm.
- 5. First picking in 60-62 Days.
- 1. Vines with vigorous growth and high yield potential.
- 2. Bottle shaped fruit, length around 40-45 cm in kharif and 35-40cm in summer and light green in color.
- 3. Average fruit weight is 650-700gm in kharif and 600-650gm in summer.
- 4. Picking starts in 52-55 days after sowing
- 1. Uniform vigorous growth with strong foliage density and high yield potential.
- 2. Cylindrical around 35-40 cm length.
- 3. Compact, fleshy, attractive light green fruit with tender hair.
- 4. Average fruit weight is 700-800 gm in kharif and 650-700gm in summer.
- 5. Picking starts in 52-55days after sowing
- 1. Profuse bearing
- 2. Oval fruit, Hairy fruit surface
- 3. Weight : 300-400 gm
- 4. First Picking: 55-60 days after sowing
- 5. Light vertical lines on fruit.
- 1. Plant type – Long Viny.
- 2. Fruit Characters – Short fruit length (Locally called Guttaka Type) with avg. fruit weight (400-450gm)
- 3. First picking – Start from 55-60 days after sowing in normal climatic condition.
- 4. This hybrid is characterised by fruits which are Short length and cylindrical fruit shape and vines with vigorous growth habit and high